Saturday, August 2, 2014

Haunted Forest SVG Kit

Wow, I just love this new kit from SVGcuts, Haunted Forest SVG Kit (follow the link to their page to find the file)!  Mary makes the most awesome houses.  This one is now my favorite.  It went together perfectly.  I rarely have problems putting svgcuts files together.  They take so much time to make sure everything is just right.  That's what you get with quality.  I made the haunted house out of this kit.  I love how it turned out.  The detail is over-the-top!  If you've been on the fence about purchasing some of their files, I assure you you won't regret it.  Not only do you get the best designs, you get the best customer service in the business!  Anyway enough gushing, here are the pictures of my witch's house...

Witches cabin made out of paper

How cool do those webworms look in the background.  Don't worry, they actually don't harm the tree, they will be gone in a few weeks.  But they sure do make for a spooky background.

close up of roof detail on witches cabin

side view of witches cabin showing spider on wall

Front view of witches cabin

Oh, yeah I used paper from Midnight Magic by Mambi (I think, I pulled all the paper out of the pad).  I picked it up on clearance last year after Halloween.

13 comments:

  1. WOW! and you did this less than 24hours after it was released - DOUBLE WOW! Love the papers - great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I ignored most of my housework today to get it done. But it was worth it!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I love all of their files. They are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy haunted house Cyndy...this is awesome. Thanks so much for the pictures. When I did the parkside house I had to do it twice to fix all my mistakes. This one will probley be the same. Well great job on this. xoxo, Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Debi. There are usually pieces I have to cut again. Thanks so much for the compliments.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic job Cyndy!!! Love your papers and great pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilda. As soon as I was the trailer I knew what paper I was going to use and where to take the picture. The mosquitoes were relentless while I was taking the picture, lol.

      Delete
  5. Cyndy, how many pieces of paper does this take? Halloween paper is out now, and I would love to try and make it? thanks for posting the pictures, the house is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make mine a little smaller. I cut this one at 85%. It's finished size is 6.25 x 8 x 8 high. I used three 12x12 black and one 8.5x11, one purple 12x12 sheet for the roof, and five different patterned sheets.

      Delete