Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Treats ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday, I hope everyone enjoy the Magic of Christmas hop last weekend.  I know I got lots of new ideas.  I hope you were inspired to try one of the projects too.  Today I want to share with you the December Countdown Sacks from JGW Christmas on the Docket.  These are the little bags you would have seen on Jodi's blog.

Christmas treat bag.

A friend sent me a message and asked me to make some treat bags for him and I knew when I saw these that they would be perfect.  They go together very quickly and you can make all look so different.  I just love the paper in the DCWV Hand-Painted Christmas Stack.

Treat bag with Christmas tree

I took elements from several different kits for the front of the bags.  
I took the tree from the O Christmas Tree kit.

Treat bag with presentTreat bag with ornament

The present, ornament and snowflake are from the SDS Ornament Kit.

Treat bag with snowflakeTreat bag with peppermint candy

The peppermint is from the JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit.

Treat bag with reindeer

The reindeer is from the JGW 3 Stockings kit.

Treat bag with gingerbread man

And finally the gingerbread-man is from the Santa's Little Helpers kit.

I really enjoyed making these treat bags.  Thank you for stopping by.  Merry Christmas :)


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on these gift bags, Cyndy! I love that you personalized them all in one way or another. They will make special gifts for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I just love this DCWV Christmas paper!

      Delete