Friday, April 29, 2016

Cupcake Biscuit Box ~ with Cyndy

Happy Friday everyone.  I missed you last week but I hope you enjoyed Lisa's tribute to our Hero's.  If you missed her blog post here is the link The End of The Journey of Seventy Boots with Lisa, it is a wonderful story.

Today I decided to the cupcake biscuit box from JGW Take the Cake.  It is such a cute box I just LOVE it.

JGW Take the Cake

I used Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate Collection and it looks just beautiful!

JGW Take the Cake

I decided not to glue down my candle so I could use the box by itself if I decide to, either way it works perfectly.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a crafty weekend.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet box! The papers you chose for it couldn't have been more perfect.

    ReplyDelete