Friday, August 11, 2017

Mourners Hat ~ with Cyndy G

Hello today I am sharing one of my favorite files from SVG Attic - the Mourner's Hat from JGW Raven Quest.  I just love how this file comes together.  It's not to hard and the result is stunning.

3d Paper Mourner's hat

I used some Mod Podge on my hat to help protect it and I love the result!  

Close up of hat showing flower and bow

It took a little bit of work to get the flower looking like I wanted but I am please with the end result.  I painted it with some colored glitter glue.  I think I will be using more of this stuff!

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments:

  1. Great tip about using the Mod Podge! Your hat looks wonderful. I love that purple flower!

    ReplyDelete