Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Tags ~ with Cyndy G

Happy Christmas Eve.  If any of you are like me you are doing some last minute projects.  I decided I wanted some cute tags to go on my gifts this year and I choose a file from My Scrap Chick - Sweet Winter Faces.  These were perfect.  There are very few pieces so they went to together very quickly!

Gifts under the Christmas tree

Added bonus - they are super cute!

Snowman Tag

I used Trendy Twine to attach them to the packages and I added a circle to the back of each to write on.  You could also use the piece in the file that makes them a card and write inside that.  I made these smaller than the original file - I sized them to 4 inches.

Back of Snowman tag

I just love how these turned out.

Gingerbread tag

Santa Tag

I also used the Owl Love U file.  You can't see them but this paper has owls on it.

Owl tag

Thank you for stopping by.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
    Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete