Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Thinking of You ~ with Cyndy G.

Hello today I am sharing a card I made using files from My Scrap Chick - Lucky Rainbow Bears.  I wanted to make a Spring Card and after all the rain we have had lately I thought I needed to see a rainbow.

Handmade card of a bear floating over a rainbow with a cloud balloon

I laid you card out on the mat of my cutting software using a 4.75 x 6.75 square so I could get the sizing I liked.  Then I cropped the edges of the sun and clouds to fit within that space.

Handmade card of a bear floating over a rainbow with a cloud balloon

I used some Orangesicle Trendy Twine as the strings to my balloon cloud and inked the edges of my clouds and overalls pocket.  Then I popped up some of the clouds and the bears head with foam tape.  The finished result is a fun cheery card.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.


6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness. This is totally adorable, Cyndy :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! The twine was the perfect finishing touch :)

      Delete
  2. Love the cheerful scene your created with these little guys, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete